09 June 2011

The Accidental Fart App

Now I understand this mania for fart apps -- they're so easy to create, even for the relative novice. (Well, that, and they appeal to the eight-year-old in us.) I didn't set out to make one, I really didn't, but after completing a second project -- which I'm going to remain quiet about, for the time being, as the basic idea might prove useful for a real product -- my eight-year-old specifically asked for one, and gave me glorious details of what it ought to look like.

While I did not implement his ideas for what it ought to look like (to keep it in reasonably good taste), I did create his fart app. I even added some additional non-fart sounds, just to make it more interesting.

I'm now looking forward to creating apps for more than just one eight-year-old. (Two if you count me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment